Due to the COVID-19 situation we will be hoping for field try-outs possibly Early June. On top of possible tryouts, our coaches will be connecting with families to discuss the current team, the fall 2020 team, and any questions or concerns families may have early May. If coaches are changing teams, all families will meet with the current/new coach via zoom 3 x before tryouts/season begins. 90% of Pipelines 70 teams will retain their current coaching staff. With the Introduction of ECNL on boys and girls, there will be some movement amongst head coaches.
Since the announcement of Pipelines inclusion into ECNL on both the boys and girls side last week, we have received a large number of emails/phone calls from interested families. Pipeline wanted to create a form for interested families. This will allow our staff to reach out to those families via email with all pertinent information.
- Please click HERE for the ECNL Form.
- All players in pipeline are monitored by the coaching/director staff so anyone currently in Pipeline does not need to fill out this form.
- This form is for 2008-2002 Boys/Girls high level club players not in Pipeline interested in attending college for Soccer in the future.
If you are a 2013 to 2009 player not currently in Pipeline:
- Please click to HERE register for our tryouts
- All current Pipeline players should have already registered for tryouts as well.
IF TRYOUTS ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE PLACE:
- All current Pipeline players will have a place to play at Pipeline next season.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email info@Pipelinesc.com